January 31, 2007

Spiritual Goal

Character Goal


As the time and years past by, I noticed that sometimes my character is not stabled.

My character goal is to gain more confidents. “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on like eagles; they will run and not grow weary…” (NIV Isaiah 40:31). This means to gain strength and confidents and to spread out where ever you go. Just do what you think you want to do. Do not have second thoughts and feel insecure. Raise your voice. This is my goal. This would help me feel stronger and not make myself feel hurt inside my heart. To accomplish this goal, I should always think in the positive side and never look back. Even though I am having an uncertain feeling, I should try to let it out. This quote helps me to think freely like an eagle does; fly high. I believe I could over come this goal; to make my character better. To live with confidents is what I am looking for.