Nomad’s Life
A nomad has a nomad heart.
A heart of a nomad would be moving around exploring for true love.
Since a nomad doesn’t have a real home, a nomad would not know what an ordinary person lives like.
Nomads have their own traditions.
A nomad would not listen to their fast beating heart.
They don’t know what love really is.
A nomad’s heart is strong and does not want to be weak.
Inside of the strong nomad’s heart would be crying with flowing tears.
Nomad’s heart would be moving all over the place.
The heart would feel insecure at some times.
A nomad’s lifestyle is….
Following animals for food
Being cold.
Always making new shelter.
I am a modernized nomad.
I move from places to places rather than settling down.
I have no real home.
You might ask where my hometown is but I don’t have any.
I lived in many different places.
I have never stopped moving around.
It seems like a tradition for me.
This started when I was born.
I was born in a place where I could hear country music.
The place where they have the best BBQ ribs.
Later I go to a place where there is an ocean and a white house.
That is the only thing I remember.
Then I moved to a warm tropical island.
Every weekend you could see the waves crashing to shore at the beach.
You can feel the sun shining on you.
The breeze cooling your hot sweat.
I moved to a city where neon lights all over the place.
I had to breathe deeply because of the pollution.
I feel like I moved all around the world.
I know I will be moving again sometime from now.
I just don’t know when.
I was born as nomad.
